Trimester One and Beyond…
You’re pregnant… now what? This 2.5 hour class provides some essentials for having a happy, healthy pregnancy and beyond. We will cover the following:
- Nutrition – how much of what and ideas for preparation
- Exercise – what is safe and how to fit it in
- Attitude – why it matters
- Lifestyle – setting the tone now for your growing family
- Things to avoid – household hazards, common ailments, dirty dozen
- Postpartum essentials: eating, sleeping, exercise and sex!
This class is lead by Tif Greening, a Certified Doula and a Certified Dr. Sears – LEAN Expectations Instructor. As a soon to be mother of two, a teenage son and a little nugget baking in her oven, Tif loves creative, healthful, quick and tasty cooking and will help you with some techniques and ideas on fitting healthy into your busy day. To help enhance and support this holistic approach for having a healthy pregnancy and beyond, partners are encouraged to join.
Class fee is $35 per couple. Register online