Get Hyp! is a comprehensive childbirth class series taught by Bradley trained childbirth educator De’Andrea Jones. With De’Andrea’s eclectic background and wide experience in births in Austin she fuses the best parts of the Bradley Method and Hypnobirthing. If you want to manage your labor with pain medication, go all natural or be open to flexible options in birth, De’Andrea can help you feel prepared to make informed decisions for your birth. She wants to help you Get Hyp!
Prepare for childbirth with a fun and interactive series of classes.
Class fee is $160 per couple.
Get Hyp! is a comprehensive childbirth class taught in 5 week series or 2 weekend workshop. Go to the green calendar tab above for the perfect class time for you and your partner.
- Causes of pain in labor and avoiding unnecessary pain
- How to teach yourself to relax in preparation for labor and birth
- Anatomy and physiology of pregnancy and birth
- Nutrition and exercise for the pregnant woman
- What to expect in late pregnancy
- The stages of labor
- Birth planning
- Comfort measures and relaxation techniques
- Rehearsing labor
- Natural induction methods and discussion of gentle medical induction with your doctor
- Planning for a blissful postpartum period
- Basic breastfeeding information
- Interventions, interacting with care providers
- How to feel calm and safe in birth